Thursday, November 29, 2007

GRANDMOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a grandmomma! Bodhi W.K. Pierce was born on Monday, Nov.26, 2007, at 8:49am. He weighed 8 pounds, 3.4 oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long. He has the blue-est eyes and brown hair which looks a little red under certain light. Ken and I are so proud of our grandchild. Jen and Sean are wonderful parents. Sean was with Jen every step of the way. They were discharged from the hospital on Wednesday, Nov. 28.
You burst with pride at the birth of your own children. Nothing can come close to becoming a grandparent! What a wonderful gift of love. Thank you Jen and Sean.
Praise and thanks to God. I am alive to see Bodhi and hold him. I thank God for answering prayers and all of my friends and family for their love, support, and prayers.

LIFE IS GRAND!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh congratulations!!! Im so happy for you two! Enjoy and soak it all up grandma...you have many more years to come!

Tim said...

Congrats to the new Grandparents!!!

The pictures over at fp's blog are adorable!

EstherNow said...

I know you're one happy Grandmother!

FP tells me that you and Grandpa are loving watching the little fella!

I'm so happy for your time with him while FP is back at school with us! It's nice to have her back, even though the days can be hard and long on her I'm sure.

EstherNow said...

You look great over at FP's blog.

I love the pictures of you and Grandpa with Bodhi!

Hope you're doing well!

We'll all have to get together for dinner sometime soon. You guys are so much fun to hang out with. The best "surrogate" parents around!