Tuesday, November 13, 2007

test results

Monday was a nerve-wracking day. I had to go to Florence to get a treatment and see my doctor. Jen , my daughter, is literally due any minute with our first grandchild. Would she go into labor while we were gone? She was so sweet to call and say she felt good and did not think she would go into labor. A mom still worries. Made it home and she was fine. No baby yet.

The good news is my test results. The muga heart test was good. The chest CT scan was good. Best news ever..........the liver MRI showed only scar tissue!!!!!!!!!! not even the 2 cm tumor that was there 3 months ago!!!!!!! Blessings from God I cherish and am ever thankful for. It's like a new lease on life. Now,.......... if I can only begin to lose some weight!!!!

4 comments:

Jen Pierce said...

I knew your testing would go well. I love you very much! As for the weight...I'm sure you and I both are going to drop some pounds very quickly chasing baby Bodhi around!!

frumpyred said...

I love you, too. I am sure you will lose your weight more quickly. Soooooooo ready for Bodhi to get here!!!!

spiderw said...

So thankful that our good Lord answers prayers! Everyone could learn a great lesson from your positive attitude...You are truly blessed! I know you are so excited awaiting Jen's little Bodhi! Your life will never be the same....ever!!! Grandchildren are wonderful....Enjoy!
Much love to you and yours!

Tim said...

Fantastic news!!!!

So good to meet you, fp and kenny- all in one night!.

Thanks for going to dinner with Esther and me and inviting us into your homw for an absolutely rockin' noght of rummy!!